LNCT University is situated in Bhopal, the beautiful “City of Lakes”, capital of Madhya Pradesh. LNCT University is a leading Educational institution based out of established under the Act of Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwa Vidyalaya (Stahapana Evam Sanchalan) Adhiniyam 2007 No. 17 of 2007. A venture of the renowned LNCT group, the University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
The LNU’s vision to promote, conceptualize and create a paradigm shift through development of outstanding leadership, research, knowledge and ideas for education and allied development sectors.
LNCT UNIVERSITY – AT A GLANCE
- A contiguous 55 acres lush green land in the Heart of Bhopal City at Kolar Road.
- All institutions approved by UGC and Concerned regulations bodies like MCI, INC.
- Seamless Wi-fi connectivity across campus.
- Well stacked Libraries with books, text books, Journals and subscription to famous online Journals.
- International Faculty including foreigners on short-term and regular assignment,
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Senior Faculty with International exposure involved in teaching and Research.
- A highly versatile student group with various cultural fests and corn petition s arranged throughout the year.
The Vision behind the establishment of LNCT University was better governance & modern courses. The University seeks to impart teaching, training, make provisions for innovations and research and extension. University strives to ensure that students’ education is multidimensional and we have adhered to a multidisciplinary approach. It has an excellent ambience and distinctly hospitable environment for higher learning in various subjects.. Flexibility in choice of courses, periodical revisions of courses, interdisciplinary and integrated courses as per the national and global requirement are the emerging issues that University envisaged to introduce in future. Sound grasp of fundamentals, good analytical skills, awareness of contemporary problems, reasoning abilities and exposure to the rapidly changing technologies are an integral part of the teaching in the campus. Infrastructure like physical facilities, updating of laboratory equipment, modern pedagogical equipment for delivery of lectures, latest books and journals including e-journals are other aspects that University is conscious of to provide.
OBJECTIVES OF THE UNIVERSITY
The objectives of the LNCTU include:
- Creating Intellectual Capital: through research based theory and outstanding, creative and socially committed leaders and thinkers. Expand the frontiers of knowledge and allied discipline.
- Practice informed by sound theory: Serve as a national education resource center and present an alternative authentic voice for educational and social image.
- Demonstrating models for effective development of teachers and education leaders.
- To create world class High Quality Teaching & Excellence center & for R&D for sharing knowledge & its application & to offer industry interface programmed at global level.
- To sign MOU for the networking& setting of Modern Laboratories with world class International Institution, NRI, for advancement of higher education &for excellent placement of our students at international level & setting of international affairs divisional for collaboration with number of universities across the globe.
- To pursue any other objectives as may be approved by the State Government & Central Government based on recommendations of regulatory commission.