D Pharma (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- PCI Approved.
- Empowering their well-trained staff.
- Well equipped laboratories, machines & spacious classrooms.
- Excellent academic results and healthy academic environment.
- Good research culture.
- Herbal garden (Medicinal plant garden) & CPCSEA approved animal house.
- Presenting a professional image as a provider of healthcare.
- Separate Hostel & Mess facilities for both boys & girls.
- Extra Curricular activities.
- Well established food plaza.
- Transport facilities.
Diploma: Admission to Diploma at LNCT University bhopal Requires a Higher Secondary Certificate with PCB/PCM Qualification with a Minimum of 45% marks and 40 % marks for Candidate belonging to ST/SC categories of Madhya Pradesh.
We are in process of deciding the Fees for academic year 2018. We will inform the same to you shortly.