Master of Cyber Law
- Lectures of Distinguished Judges over the important subjects in very semester each week.
- Extensive Library with latest ruling and journal with text including AIR, JLJ, CRLJ, SCC & MPLJ.
- Regular participation in Civil Court and Lok Adalat over various matters.
- Debate and seminars with workshops over contemporary Legal issues.
- Moot court with live proceedings of legal issue in the society.
Master of Cyber Law: For Admission to postgraduate degree at LNCTU Bhopal eligibility in B.A.LL.B./B.Com LL.B./BBA LL.B with 50% marks.
We are in process of deciding the Fees for academic year 2018. We will inform the same to you shortly.