Criteria for Admission
Minimum academic eligibility for the respective program should be met, as mentioned in the Prospectus – 2017. Age should not be of more than 23 years as on 01st July, 2017.
Fast Track Admission
All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission on Fast Track. That means they do not have to appear for the Sports Trial & Interview and their admission is done based on their application form and assessment of sports certificates for last three years.
100% Scholarship – International Players *
50% Scholarship – National Medal winners *
*(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
Admission through Sports Trial & Interview
Selection will be based on Sports trial & Interview in addition to Application & Assessment of Sports certificates for last three years
25% Scholarship – National Participation*
* Recognized by:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and / or MYAS recognized / affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recognized / affiliated by MYAS and / or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized / affiliated by IOC and / or MYAS)
In absence of relevant Sports certificates Scholarship application will not be considered.
- All candidates selected under sports quota will have to submit an affidavit stating that they will participate / represent only from LNCT University..
- Achievements in their sports (basis for grant of sports quota scholarship) will be monitored by University Sports committee)