- The School of Management offers graduate programs that develop managerial skills and knowledge to prepare students for improved management performance, increased advancement opportunities, and more effective leadership in private, public and not-for-profit organizations.
- Students with professional or technical experience expand their managerial training as they assume leadership positions.
- Those with more limited formal experience gain valuable managerial and leadership skills and competencies to enhance their opportunities for potential growth and advancement.
- The School of Management seeks to develop aspiring and practicing managers who are values-driven and adept at working with people and organizations in a diverse global world.
- The curriculum provides comprehensive management and leadership skills including newest academic content and concepts, best practices and proven strategies that students can use to increase their organization’s effectiveness in today’s world
|B.H.M (Hospital)||3 Years||12th|
|M.H.M (Hospital)||2 Years||Graduation in any discipline|
|B.B.A||3 Years||12th Standard (PCM, PCB, Commerce)|
|M.B.A||2 Years||Any Graduation|
|M.Phil||1.5 Years||M.B.A / M.Com|
|Ph.D in Management||3 Years||MBA/M.COM degree or equivalent PG Diploma in Management(PGDM) or Associateship in a relevant discipline,and a Bachelors degree with a good academic record or Five Year integrated master degree/dual degree or equivalent in a relavant discipline with a good academic record with 55% marks.|