- 8 years old MCI Recognized medical college.
- Practical knowledge facility of 750 teaching beded hospital to get experience
- Case study base teaching.
- Qualified and experienced faculty.
- Well equipped laboratories, machines and spacious classrooms with A/V facility.
- Excellent academic results and healthy academic environment.
- Good research culture.
- Includes internship.
- Sports facility.
- Hostel facility.
These Courses are not available for International Students
|MBBS||Should be NEET Qualification.||4.5+1 (Year Internship) years program|
|MD/MS||Should be PG NEET Qualification.||3 years program|
|Ph.D in Medical Science|| Qualified their MD/MS degree with minimum aggregate marks of 55% & above from a university which is recognized by the medical council of India or those who have earned a diploma in national board (DNB) in any Concern subject can also apply for admission. |
Candidate who have passed their PG Degree in either of M.Optometry or M.Sc in medical Degree from any recognized university in Physiology,Anatomy,Pharmacology Microbiology,Biochemistry and so on with a minimum Aggregate of 55%.
|3 years program|