- 8 years old MCI Recognized medical college.
- Practical knowledge facility of 750 teaching beded hospital to get experience
- Case study base teaching.
- Qualified and experienced faculty.
- Well equipped laboratories, machines and spacious classrooms with A/V facility.
- Excellent academic results and healthy academic environment.
- Good research culture.
- Includes internship.
- Sports facility.
- Hostel facility.
These Courses Are Not Available For International Students
|MBBS||Should be NEET Qualification.||4.5+1 (Year Internship) years program|
|MD/MS||Should be PG NEET Qualification.||3 years program|
|Ph.D in Medical Science||Qualified their MD/MS degree with minimum aggregate marks of 55% & above from a university which is recognized by the medical council of India or those who have earned a diploma in national board (DNB) in any Concern subject can also apply for admission.
Candidate who have passed their PG Degree in either of M.Optometry or M.Sc in medical Degree from any recognized university in Physiology,Anatomy,Pharmacology Microbiology,Biochemistry and so on with a minimum Aggregate of 55%.
|3 years program|