- Practical exposure at JK Hospital & L.N. Medical college.
- Experienced Eminent Faculty Members.
- Well Equipped advanced laboratories.
- Separate Hostel & Mess facilities for both boys & Girls.
- Comprehensive nursing education and clinical skills.
- Practice Oriented- learning by caring.
- Current trends and technologies in teaching.
- Extra Curricular Activities.
THESE COURSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|B.Sc||4 Years||12th Standard (PCB)|
|GNM||3 Years||12th Standard (PCB)|
|PB.B.Sc Nursing||2 Years||12th Standard (PCB)|
|Ph.D in Nursing||3 Years||M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc (Nursing) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 3 Years Teaching or clinical Experience after M.Sc (Nursing)
Candidate should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidate working in Teaching Institute/Hospital/Community Centre